Royal Holdings group of companies is a property investment focused group with significant expertise in the development and management of properties.
Established in 1947, our Group has investments in a wide range of properties such as Hotels, Shopping Malls, Office Towers, Residential serviced apartments and Lands in the Asia-Pasific region.
As a veteran in the property industry, our Group has a vast knowledge in the Asia-Pasific property market. Our Group's finesse and sustained growth over the years vividly portrays its effective Corporate Governance and Value Creation to its shareholders.
The Group has substantial interest in major shopping centres in Singapore namely :
- Lucky Plaza
- Far East Plaza
- Peninsula Plaza
- Tanglin Shopping Centre
- Orchard Towers
- Queensway Shopping Centre
- High Street Centre
- Far East Shopping Centre
In 2001, the Group bought the DBS Securities Building at Raffles Place, Singapore from The DBS Bank Ltd.
The strategic locations of our properties and our quality services have attracted many reputable tenants of different industrial background viz.:
- Law Firms
- Business Schools
- Executive Business Clubs
- Fast Food Chain Restauarants
- Food Malls
- Serviced Offices
- Electronic Departmental Stores
- Mobile Phone Shops
- Fashion Apparel and Accessory Shops
- Goodwill and trust established over the years
- Our philosophy, that never changes as we expand
- Cordial relations with Banks and financial institutions
- Extensive knowledge about the industry
- Sound Corporate Governance